Monday, November 12, 2012

Traitor

Jacquie Here.

After weeks of thought, research, and advice from friends and fellow bloggers, I have decided to try out moving my blog to WordPress.

This blog has become outdated. I found WordPress to be much simpler and more modern. The site is very user-friendly and the layouts and themes are all really sleek. There are lots of customizing options too! Blogger has many of these options as well, but after trying it out for a week or so, I found WordPress to have a better flow.

Call me a traitor... But who knows? Maybe after a month or so of trying out the new WordPress blog, I'll decide I miss Blogger and come back. Only time will tell..

In the meantime, this blog will stay here and just sit. I don't want to delete all my past posts (and I have yet to figure out an easy way to import them all to the new blog other than the copy-paste method, which I don't want to do...). So feel free to come back to visit.

And if you want to stay up-to-date....

come on over to the new Jacquie Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment